Skip to main content

java script Objects (part two)

Hi this is my 9th js tutorial and I hope to continue previous lesson which describe about objects. So we discussed how to create an object, how to initialize values to objects and object constructors. In this tutorial I hope to cover all the theories of js objects.
So let’s move on!!!
We can use methods to perform a task in js. (You know that in js functions tutorials) But without calling the function it is useless. So we can create object and call the function to perform the task or for given output.

It is like this.

Figure 1


Figure 2
We have lots of things to learn in js objects. This objects is the almost everything in js. As a beginning I hope this is enough for now and I hope to do more things using some examples future.
Thank you✋!

Comments